Sydney Food TV Crew blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Adam talks to Beppi Polese

I went to see Beppi today. I really want to do an article on him for Sydney Food TV, he is a Sydney food legend, Murdoch books are publishing a story of his life. Beppi opened Beppi's restaurant in 1956 four years after coming to Australia to make his fortune, it was at his restaurant that many Sydneysiders first experienced such things as mussels, octopus and artichoke.
Meeting Beppi was a real privilage, and his wife is lovely too, they loved the articles of Bilsons and Catalina I showed them. They were both really friendly and welcoming. They want to show the channel to their son Marc, before commiting to do the article, I don't think they completely understand the Internet.
I will keep you up to date on what they decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home