Sydney Food TV Crew blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Adam meets Warren Turnbull of Assiette

I went to see chef Warren Turnbull of Assiette fine dining restaurant today, what a fabulous guy, down to earth and very self depricating, a real pleasure to chat with. And it didn't hurt that he was full of praise for sydneyfood.tv. I had given him the heads up before I went to see him and he and his staff all had a look at the web channel, everyone apparently thought it was good.
He has a good young team, that work very hard to produce great food and a pleasant evening for their patrons, I could tell that he is not the only passionate person working there. They have only been open 15 months but already getting rave reviews.
Well they signed on to do an article so I will tell you all more about it when we do the shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home